Brentnalls NSW would like to reassure clients that our service to you remains unaffected and we have put in place various measures to protect our people, our clients and visitors to our office from the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please note the following for our team and our clients:
- We have offered to any staff with existing health conditions, elderly parents or others to work from home.
- We have asked all staff including Partners and Principals who have travelled overseas to self-isolate for 14 days.
- We have deferred all non-essential work travel interstate or overseas.
- We have instituted a range of hygiene arrangements in our office for staff and visitors.
- We have prepared all our team for the possibility of working remotely.
- We will continue to provide our clients the assistance and service we always have during this time and will be available for you.
- We have postponed all team events and cancelled attendance to any public seminars.
We will update this page as and when the situation changes.